Ex Maintenance is a course for electrical installations in potentially explosive areas.
Our goal is to make sure that employees are motivated to work safely and securely.
After completing the course, they will have sufficient knowledge to be able to participate in the installation, inspection and maintenance of Ex-equipment in a safe manner.
The participants' learning objectives are to understand:
- General principles for explosion protection
- Area classification and zone division
- Gas groups and the connection between area and equipment
- Temperature classes and the connection between area and equipment
- The general principles for type of protection and marking
- Inspection and maintenance in an explosive environment
- How maintenance work is carried out in an explosive environment
- What the participant can do himself, and what must be submitted to an authorized workshop